Event Agenda 2014
Topic: Software Testing
Due to the increasing relevance software testing is gaining, testCloud most recently attended the Ministry of Testing Conference on March 28th 2014 in Brighton as micro sponsor. This event enabled meeting highly skilled people within the crowd testing industry, as well as getting to know new testing methods and technologies. It is overwhelming seeing tester communities constantly growing and developing to an industry section, which emphasizes the associated relevance of quality assurance to business applications. Strong team spirit and a mutual knowledge sharing sense constitute the heart of the tester community.
Future European testing events, which seem being a promising opportunity, would be:
• The National Software Testing Conference 2014 ( 20-21. May, London, The British Museum ). This conference is a vehicle for any professional or business aligned with software testing to network, learn, swap and share advice and keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
• iqnite ( 20.-22. May, Düsseldorf, Congress Center Düsseldorf South ). The iqnite serves as a knowledge and experience sharing conference, which gives you insight andsupport into QA topics.
• Expo: QA Conference ( 26.-29. May, Madrid ). This conference offers interesting speeches, tutorials, exhibitors and workshops. It's a great opportunity to meet speakers and attendees in a warm and relaxed atmosphere.
• QA & Test 2014 ( 22.-24. October, Bilbao ). QA & Test is a unique conference that brings together professionals and experts from different sectors and intends to diffuse the latest technological developments.
• Euro Star - Software Testing Analysis and Review ( 24.-27. November in Dublin ). The test lab gives attendees the opportunity to test real systems with various kits and tools in a live, practical environment.
With the help of a tester crowd, corporations can significantly benefit through the view of 'the many'. Each tester usually has a different approach to your product and recognizes only distinctive features, so that this enables a broader spectrum for identifying bugs. Because testers have different professions, ranging from housewife to technician for instance, a deeper insight can be obtained, as well as various points of view because a housewife will most likely look at other aspects of the website than a technician. /seven-tips-for-explorative-crowd-testing According to studies, the wisdom of a crowd always beats the intelligence of a single software tester, even if it is competing with the smartest one.
Flexibility - testers being ready 24/7 to test any kind of software, because they are passionate about it, testing active within their leisure time, ensures both - qualified and prompt documentations. Because of long-term work experiences with us, testers are confident with typical testing procedures and can totally focus on identifying bugs.
If you're keen on testing with our crowd, please don't hesitate to contact us and safe your 5 free-bug-test already today, as a special condition!